Simplex Fire Alarms
Simplex Fire Alarms can be installed in very small facilities and large multi-building campuses, thanks to the Network communications between control panels and many other features.
Key Features of the Simplex 4100ESi
- Advanced, easy to read 21cm colour touch screen with interactive mesages AS4428.3:2010 compliant
- Onboard help screens for easy servicing
- Compact flash storage for software, site details, manuals, etc.
- Universal Platform – Small to large systems
- New processor with on-board IP Network Capability
- Future-Proof Modular Design
- Backward compatibility and upgrade path to new technologies to protect customer’s investment
- Walk Test
- Fast, networkable Smoke Management and Control
- ActivFire Listed afp-3027
- High Level Networking, Multiple Topologies and Connectivity Options
- Third Party Open Protocol Interfaces such as BACnet, Modbus, VESDANet, and OPC Server
- Graphic Command Centres with client/server and dual redundant configurations.
- SafeLINC Fire Panel Internet Interface
Founded in 1894, SIMPLEX is a manufacturer of fire and security products with more than 10 decades of history.
During January 2001, it was merged with Tyco to become a member of Tyco International Services GmbH.
In September 2016 Tyco and Johnson Controls merged to become a global leader in Building Products, Technologies & Integrated Solutions and Energy Storage.
As a core brand of Johnson Controls, SIMPLEX has achieved their goal in helping countries throughout Asia, the Americas, Europe and many other regions with their fire safety and fire systems.