Three levels of foam testing are available – standard quality, proportioning,and Coast Guard requirements.
- Includes analysis of physical properties as required: pH, refractive index, density, and/or viscosity, as well as sedimentation for protein foams.
- Includes foam quality testing for expansion and 50% drain time.
- Includes lab-scale fire test including extinguishable and burn-back time.
- Pass/fail report issued upon completion of analyses.
- Used to verify system-proportioning capability.
- Refractive index comparison curve issued upon completion of analyses.